See what you've been missing with the Specialized Flux 900 headlight. It uses two different LEDs under dedicated optics, which combine to make the perfect beam of light. In simpler terms, though, it allows you to see both far and wide, so you'll be maximizing every lumen of output.
- Sculpted beam pattern puts light where you need it and maximizes every lumen.
- Combining narrow and wide optics puts light where you need it, at any speed.
- Quick release bar mount works on 22.2, 25.4, and 31.8mm bars.
- Mounting system centers light in front, above, or below the stem with a long reach to work around most computer mounts and shifter/brake cables
- Wide side lights to give you 180-degree visibility to other cyclists and motorists.
- USB rechargeable 2600mAh Li-Ion internal battery.
- 300 to 900 Lumens LED output.
- 1.75- to 30-hour runtimes.
- 90% fast charge in 1.5 hours with full charge in 3 hours
- Four operating modes: Steady High Mode, 900 Lumens; Steady Low Spot Mode, 300 Lumens; Steady Low Wide Mode, 300 Lumens; Daytime Flash Mode, 400 Lumens.