- All purpose tire performs well in anything from hard pack single track to loose and loamy all mountain runs - Geometric shaped lugs provide lots of edges to grip rocks and roots
Sunlite's Cruiser 80 are balloon-like tires with grooved tread, large air volume for shock absorption. - Bead: Wire
• Commuter tire with grooved tread for wet/dry conditions • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.0
• MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 26 x 1 3/4 • ISO 571
From paved roads to dirt roads to no roads at all, the Borough Sport tire has a tread capable of performing on multiple surfaces for maximum enjoyment. And with its BlackBelt flat protection, smooth-running center section, and minimal, hard-biting shoulder knobs, the Borough excels in urban/transportation and all types of adventure riding. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 70a - Flat Protection: BlackBelt - 26 x 1.75", psi 40-65, approximate weight 550g
The Hardrock'R is a long lasting tire with an aggressive, yet smooth rolling, tread with multi-directional knobs that are sure to improve traction and cornering over mixed terrain. And with the added benefit of Flak Jacket flat protection, you'll be sure to hit it all with confidence and control. - Casing: 30 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 70a - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket - 26 x 2.0", PSI 35-65, approximate weight 880g
The RoadSport is a solid performer that's plenty reliable. It features a durable compound with low rolling resistance and plenty of grip, while our proven Flak Jacket puncture protection will give you piece of mind while out on the road. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 70a - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket - 26 x 1-3/8", PSI 70-90, approximate weight 545g
Specialized's Trisport is a strong, durable tire at an excellent value. It delivers low-rolling resistance, excellent cornering and great mileage. This fast and smooth tire also features Specialized's Flak Jacket technology for increased flat prevention.
1 Tire. 4 Seasons. 365 Days. No tire change necessary. The Marathon GT 365 is the first tire which you will ride safely throughout the year in almost every condition. The new lamella tread and the specially developed "FourSeason" compound provide full grip, no matter what time of the year you ride your bike. Fitted with DualGuard puncture protection technology for maximum safety. - Wire Bead with DualGuard and Reflective Sidewall
Kenda Crusier tire is ideal for casual paved riding or soft conditions like sand.
The K40 is a reliable tire for recreational use. Its grooved tread provides traction on pavement. Kenda K40 Street tires are designed for a variety of paved road conditions while providing comfort at a economical price - Fits EA3/E3/650A Rims typically on English 3 Speed bikes
The S-6 Black Steel Tire in K23 Tread is a great tire for any road bike. - K23 tread pattern - Made from quality Kenda rubber - Wire bead
A robust tire with a modern look for city riding - Solid tires for town and city bikes also suitable for tarmac and gravel paths - Good traction from its large contact patch with the terrain - High reliability, best quality: gets you to where you want to go on time!
- Versatile tread pattern suitable for a broad range of conditions - Medium-height center knobs are ramped to reduce rolling resistance and are staggered to provide a consistent feel across the profile of the tire - Side knobs are fairly aggressive and provide excellent cornering grip - Available with a wire bead or folding bead with EPS puncture protection
The Rock Hawk is designed as an all-condition trail tire that has an aggressive tread with widely spaced lugs. - Ramped center knobs reduce rolling resistance - Durable 27 TPI casing
Page 1 of 1