- The original third-Eye eyeglass mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to left or right sun/Eyeglass temple-Arm - Rubber-Tipped outer prongs provide a no-Slip mount
- The original third-Eye bar-End mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to most handlebar bar-End with a rubber, Internal-Expanding plug system
- Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts on either side of helmet offering a wide range of adjustment - Mirror and/Or arm can be detached from helmet mount - Adhesive backed plastic fan-Plate fits most helmets
Let everyone know your coming with Sunlite's Candy Mini Bell. It comes in a variety of colors to match your bike and gives you a resounding "ping." It fits most bars and can be used right or left handed.
• Double-sided, high-visibility material • Safety orange triangle flag • Axle mount design
- Handlebar mount - Steel construction - Fits most bikes - 3.15-inch diameter
Retro Mirror Sprintech Single Mirror. Works with all road handlebars by attaching to the bar end using its simple retrobike install. Allows you to see traffic from behind without having to look over your shoulder. Expands your visual field without shifting head or body to see behind you. As reliable as a car's rearview mirror! Placed on the left side of the handlebars, the Sprintech rearview mirror is easy to install. Simply remove the cap from the end of the handlebar, insert the connector plug, and attach the Sprintech rearview mirror. Once installed, simply adjust to the desired position. Available in five colors: Black, White, Red, Yellow, and Blue. Also available in pairs!
Retro Mirror Replacement Plugs for Sprintech Mirrors.
Designed for touring and commuting or just about anytime you need added visibility; the UltraLite Bike Mirror offers versatility, light weight, and durability. Weighing less than 2 ounces, it provides an amazingly wide field of view. It can be mounted almost anywhere you need extra visibility on your bike: handlebars of all types, forks, even challenging applications like recumbents.
Made of solid brass, this bell’s melodic sound is full and old-fashioned. Big and brassy, the perfect accompaniment for cruisers, comfort, and town bikes. - Dome Diameter: 51mm (2") - Fits handlebars with 21.7mm – 24mm (.86" – .95") outside diameters
Mirrycle's Candibell is more than just a fun, compact bell, it’s the loudest Incredibell of all. - Dome Diameter: 48mm (1.9") - Fits handlebars with 21.7mm – 24mm (.86" – .95") outside diameters
The Mirrycle mounts in minutes with the wrench that is included. The mirror is a 3" round, convex glass mirror with a wide field of view. The mirror is adjustable to any viewing angle. - Fits inside handlebars with 13.75mm – 22.5mm (.54" to .875") inside diameter
Accessorize your bike in a way that announces your presence in style. The omni-directional rotating top produces a clean, clear, loud ring. - Fits handlebars with 22.2mm (.87-inch) outside diameters. - Dome Diameter: 44mm (1.6")
Available with either polished brass or chrome plated dome. Striker can be adjusted for individual comfort. - Dome Diameter: 45mm (1.7") - Fits handlebars with 22mm – 25.4mm (.86" – 1") outside diameters
The necessary final touch on your favorite bicycle, Electra's Ding Dong Bell is the perfect form-meets-function accessory. This classy bell has a pleasant ding-dong sound and simply clamps onto your handlebars for easy installation. Pick the one that expresses you! - Oversized bell with cheerful "ding-dong" doorbell style ring - Fits standard bicycle handlebar - Includes attachment hardware
A bicycle bell with a quality sound is how you say hello in Electra. - Oversized bell with cheerful ding-dong doorbell style ring - Fits standard bicycle handlebar - Includes attachment hardware
Dimension Safety Flags offer higher visibility for riders. - Perfect for bikes, trailers, recumbents - Two-piece connecting rod - Assembled Flag Height: 51.75 inches
- 115 decibel horn with volume control switch - Mounts to most handlebars - Air reservoir is easily refilled with any bike pump - no batteries needed - Extension allows for more versatility when mounting
Page 1 of 1